As you know, Ashoka elects social entrepreneurs to join our fellow network. While working with these leading social entrepreneurs, we have noticed some patterns emerging within this space. Ashoka's programs aim to bring these leaders together and catalyse their efforts. These endeavours take us closer to our vision of an Everyone a Changemaker world.
Ashoka in India focuses on three core areas:
- Changemaker Schools: A global network launched by Ashoka to identify, connect and support innovative schools around the world that are empowering young people.
- Full Economic Citizenship: Under FEC, Ashoka India runs the Housing For All Initiative to demonstrate the Hybrid Value System where businesses and social organisations will collaborate to unlock new markets.
- Health and Nutrition Initiative: Nourishing Schools is an initiative by Ashoka, with support from the Swiss Re Foundation (SRF), to enable schools to improve the nutrition of communities.
- LumStic: Ashoka has envisioned “LumStic”, a product suite that help organizations/Governments enable positive societal change in a methodical way through a “data ecosystem”.
- Youth Venture: Youth Venture India is building an ecosystem of support for the youth to be CHANGEMAKERS by connecting the key stakeholders in the society.
As of January 2015, some of our programs have run their course. However, Ashoka enjoys a strong network of stakeholders interested in the following areas. If you are interested in exploring the work of Ashoka Fellows working in these areas, do contact our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Law for All Initiative
- Youth and Children
- Rural Innovation and Farming
Ashoka Fellows around the world are coming together to learn, share and build on insignts. For more, check out Ashoka's Focus Areas.